Students must go through preparatory material before the class. Prework can be easily uploaded and shared with the learners.
- Upload presentation slides, readings, videos and other interactive material
Individual Readiness Assurance Test
In class, each student completes an individual quiz called the IRAT, which consists of 5–20 MCQs based on the prework. Students can take IRAT on any device: laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Instructor receives real-time item data on student performance
- Instructor can implement confidence-based testing
- Implement IRAT in synchronous or asynchronous setting
Team Readiness Assurance Test
Teams work on the same questions as in the IRAT but now they will submit their answer through consensus-decision making and get immediate feedback after each submission. Teams continue to answer questions till they arrive at the correct answer choice.
Teams apply theoretical knowledge to real-world application questions. Teams discuss, debate and submit responses on student dashboard.
- Create free response or multiple choice application cases with a single correct answer or multi-correct answer
- View all team responses in real-time
- Provide narrative feedback on team responses
- Use keyword highlighter to identify team responses closest to the model answer
e-Gallery walk is an extension of a free response application activity. It allows teams to review other teams’ application responses and vote for the best response.
- Select responses that make a representative sample to be open for voting
- Display voting results and comments to facilitate discussion
Key FeaturesInstructors can:
- View student and team performance data holistically for all team-based learning activities at one place
- Auto-grade all team-based activities upon submission, and immediately notify students of their performance
- Identify and zoom in on students' trouble spots
- Readily access and analyze students’ and teams’ grade reports
- Easily export grades
Integrates easily with existing learning management systems such as Blackboard, Canvas, D2L (Brightspace), Moodle, Elentra and Leo using Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) integration.
- Students sign-on to InteDashboard from within their existing LMS accounts.
- InteDashboard can easily integrate with Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams using SSO sign-in feature.