Students must go through preparatory material before the class. Prework can be easily uploaded and shared with the learners.
- Upload presentation slides, readings, videos and other interactive material
Individual Readiness Assurance Test
In class, students complete an individual quiz called the IRAT, which consists of 5–20 MCQs based on the prework. Students can take IRAT on any devices: laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Receive real-time item analysis data on each question
- Implement confidence-based testing
- Implement IRAT in synchronous or asynchronous setting
- Explaining confidence-based testing
Team Readiness Assurance Test
Teams work on the same questions as in IRAT but submit answer through consensus-decision making and get immediate feedback after each submission. Teams continue to answer questions till they arrive at the correct answer choice.
- Automatically grade teams based on the number of attempts to get correct answer.
- View real-time data on your teacher dashboard, including the order of attempts on each question.
- Replace scratch-off cards with digital immediate feedback feature.
- Receive clarification requests from teams in real-time.
Teams apply theoretical knowledge to real-world application questions.Teams can discuss, debate and submit responses digitally.
- Create free response or multiple choice application cases.
- View all team responses privately in real-time.
- Track application timings and team responses in real-time.
A facilitation technique where teams review other teams’ responses and vote for the best response, other than their own.
- Select responses that make a representative sample to open for voting.
- Teams review responses of other teams, vote for best responses and add comments.
- Display voting results.
Team-members grade each other based on their contribution to the team.
- Easy collection and administration of peer evaluation results
- Conduct peer evaluation both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Release anonymous results to students
Instructors can view student and team performance data holistically for all team-based learning activities at one place.
- Auto-grade all team-based activities upon submission, and immediately notify students of their performance
- Identify and zoom in on student trouble spots or subject matter
- Readily access and analyze students’ and teams’ grade reports
- Easily export grades to Excel
Integrates easily with existing learning management systems such as Blackboard, Canvas, Desire2Learn (Brightspace), Moodle, Sakai, Elentra and Leo using Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) integration
- Students sign-on to InteDashboard account from within their existing LMS accounts.
- InteDashboard can easily integrate with Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams using SSO sign-in feature.