Typical TBL sessions begin with an Individual Readiness Assurance Test (“IRAT”) which tests how well students have understood the pre-work individually.
Comprehensively benefitting your organisation
Learners can access InteDashboard™ via any web-enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone. After focus groups with medical students, we added a highly visible clock, completion bar, indications for unanswered questions and the ability to zoom in on images in question stems and answer choices.
Educators can use InteDashboard™ to monitor the IRAT in real-time. Over 80% of educators reported improved learning outcomes using our testing software for the IRAT.
- Real-time IRAT item analysis: real-time calculation of which questions most students struggled with, which answers they had selected and the point-biserial correlation coefficient (discrimination index)
- Summary data: mean, median, high, low
- Completion: who has started, still working, finished
- Presentation timer: large clock page which can be dragged to the main presentation screen
- Timing control: start, pause, extend and stop time easily; one-click to starting TRAT
- Confidence based options: options for confidence based IRAT sometimes referred to as point-spreading
- Online modality: can be used asynchronously or synchronously
- Images and formulas: can be used in question stems and answer choices
- Integrity: options to randomize answer choices, prevent answer changes or moving forward or backwards and prevent view access
- Data: extensive data include seconds taken per question for each student is easily exportable to Excel
- Grading: results automatically populated in course grading table which is easily exportable to Excel